quarta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2007

Traveling is work


I've got to travel, coz that's my duty. If I don't, I won't be a good professional. While I'm spending money traveling, I'm investing in my career. The further I go the more I add in my professional life....What about Middle East, is it far enough?
Last month I did my first backpacking trip, and I'm really proud that I did it in Brazil, and with brazilian money.
On the December 26th I left Porto Alegre towards Camboriú, spending the new year eve's parties together with part of my family was the aim. I knew there would be plenty of crowded parties in that unorganized city, therefore the aim was basicly partying...and I achieved it. Three or four parties in a row, some of them at the same places coz there weren't too many options, at least not the sort of entertaining that I was looking for.
Staying at some family's or friends' house will save you some money, but on the other hand clubbing will always make you spend more money than you expected. In the end it compensated.
New year eve's love is just the same as carnival's love.
I ended up meeting someone from the city of Joinville, and after spending the second day of the year by myself, passing by the cities of Itajaí and Navegantes, in order to reach the beach cities of Penha and Piçarras, I made up my mind and realized that it was time to leave. I had been invited to go to Joinville, and there I went. This was the first and onlY unexpected destination of my whole trip...the rest of the trip carried on as planned...at least when it comes about the destinations...

Nenhum comentário: