sexta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2012

Sweden Production


Scissor and Blue

Today I start writing about the artistic production in Sweden. It started firstly as a therapy, doing very fast paintings, just playing around and enjoying the colors. But seeing those all hung on the wall, I start feeling insatisfaction, realizing sth was missing. Then I start taking them all out of the wall and keek working on them.. It was when I found the importance of the scissor and how it fits to work with the tissue that I was painting on.

This was probably my first painting, it was hanging on the wall for some weeks till I realized how to finish it. 
Cut around and paint in blue, then it comes out like a frame.

and this simple act of cutting will then influence the whole future process….

Nenhum comentário: