sábado, 2 de maio de 2009

Mistakes & Power of the words

There is no way to program myself
My instincts fuck me up
My aggressive drive dominates me
and
my libido drive guides me into the wrong actions
Once you get what you want
Then you don’t care enough for it
You let it go
For the rest of your days
You keep thinking of it
Can’t take the wrong actions out of your mind
Mistakes
It’s better one bird in your hand
Then two flying
I have none.



In one year from now
Nobody will remember what I do today
Wrong thought
The energy of one’s action reflects for the eternity
The one who cares for his actions will live in peace
Words have power
Don’t joke with your powers
They can get lost
and change from your hands to someone’s else
A lie repeated a thousand times
Becomes a true
One can always forgive another for the wrong words spoken
but can never unlisten them
Once the energy is released
You can’t catch it back
Beaware of your powers
Use them for the good and in your favor.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

sometimes i feel you on my mind... but i wanna feel your material being, loving the holy libido

one year...
what is gonna be there in the universe?
the power of words, the power of what we thought... or the abstract perfume of one human being without a name, without face...

perhaps only a moment, magic instant which can open a door... the sweetness door ad the eternity of love.

Fer Poletto disse...

Tenho pensado sobre isso tb. melhor controlar ou descontrolar as palavras? Ser'a que realmente temos consciencia do poder delas? Qual ser'a a intensidade das palavras n'ao ditas? como isso pode atravancar a vida? talvez melhor descontrolar... 'as vezes.